The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Hot Spot > The Chatter Box
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2024, 11:20 AM   #351
EvilServo
Servo
Points: 257,757, Level: 59 Points: 257,757, Level: 59 Points: 257,757, Level: 59
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Credits: 410
My Mood: Busy
EvilServo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luff~ View Post
That?s kind of you to say
Not kind really I genuinely felt very pleasant intent in your introduction to me so I just replied accordingly so it was really a pleasure actually

Quote:
How is your weekend going? Did you meet or see anything interesting?
Well it was usually no one to meet , I don't like many people anyway , most of the problems humans face are created by other humans.

Quote:
I?m an elderly old lady who watches anime and reads manga. Currently reading a bunch of Korean webtoons in my spare time. I enjoy music especially music I haven?t heard.
I?m as well as I can be. I mean life can be pretty mundane at times but there?s still a lot to experience and explore. I?m looking forward to those moments.
Nice, Experience and explore that is the spark we all need. So what kind of webtoons you read?

Quote:
I would appreciate if someone did that for me.^^
well here you go ..
EvilServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 04:55 AM   #352
~Luff~
Mickey
Points: 60,444, Level: 36 Points: 60,444, Level: 36 Points: 60,444, Level: 36
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%

Credits: 184
~Luff~ is on a distinguished road
~Luff~'s Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilServo View Post
Not kind really I genuinely felt very pleasant intent in your introduction to me so I just replied accordingly so it was really a pleasure actually
Still a very pleasant response you could have ignored me,lol.

Quote:
Well it was usually no one to meet , I don't like many people anyway , most of the problems humans face are created by other humans.
Well it’s a pleasure to meet you. ^^ I can understand what you mean by your statement. Just look at it as every human is living out their human experience. You can chose if you want to effect your human experience or not. At the end of the day don?t you choose the people who are important in your life?

Quote:
Nice, Experience and explore that is the spark we all need. So what kind of webtoons you read?
I assume what most adult women read romantic smut.
I’m currently read mythical Errand no smut just slice of life/fantasy/romance.
Btw Happy Monday what are you up to Servo? Have you read anything interesting?

Quote:
well here you go ..
Awww Thank You
~Luff~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 09:09 AM   #353
CrescentOfLight
Spring Princess
Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69 Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69 Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Credits: 5,335
My Mood: Sleepy
CrescentOfLight has a spectacular aura aboutCrescentOfLight has a spectacular aura about
CrescentOfLight's Flag is: United States
Send a message via MSN to CrescentOfLight

Quote:
@CresentOfLight you should carry sticker hearts and when you feel like someone needs some love you should give them a sticker. Just a thought, I would appreciate if someone did that for me.^^
That's an amazing idea!

Credit for this sig goes to Vanesinger (and Shadow owns your SOUL! (twice-over))
CrescentOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 04:13 AM   #354
EvilServo
Servo
Points: 257,757, Level: 59 Points: 257,757, Level: 59 Points: 257,757, Level: 59
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Credits: 410
My Mood: Busy
EvilServo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Still a very pleasant response you could have ignored me,lol.
Well it was hard to ignore

Quote:
Well it?s a pleasure to meet you. ^^ I can understand what you mean by your statement. Just look at it as every human is living out their human experience. You can chose if you want to effect your human experience or not. At the end of the day don?t you choose the people who are important in your life?
Thanks pleasure is all mine ... Well you see I'm very sympathetic towards humans actually I have always gone out of my way to help people in need yet I don't like humans .. it's kind of a paradox .. but it's not like I dislike everyone the ones I like are very few

Quote:
I assume what most adult women read romantic smut.
I?m currently read mythical Errand no smut just slice of life/fantasy/romance.
Btw Happy Monday what are you up to Servo? Have you read anything interesting?
Hmmm do they ?? I'm no young either turning 36 this November but I'm a guy and regardless of age men are generally perverts lol.. although I don't think I'm a lecchorous perv that drools over women but men are pervs I can understand that very well being a man myself , yet to me sexual harassment is worst crime someone can commit and it should be up there with all the most heinous crime especially rape I think a rappist should be hanged .. oops got into something really intense lol

Quote:
Awww Thank You
Most welcome
EvilServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 02:21 PM   #355
CrescentOfLight
Spring Princess
Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69 Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69 Points: 1,549,338, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Credits: 5,335
My Mood: Sleepy
CrescentOfLight has a spectacular aura aboutCrescentOfLight has a spectacular aura about
CrescentOfLight's Flag is: United States
Send a message via MSN to CrescentOfLight

Credit for this sig goes to Vanesinger (and Shadow owns your SOUL! (twice-over))
CrescentOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 03:57 PM   #356
~Luff~
Mickey
Points: 60,444, Level: 36 Points: 60,444, Level: 36 Points: 60,444, Level: 36
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%

Credits: 184
~Luff~ is on a distinguished road
~Luff~'s Flag is: United States

Quote:
Well it was hard to ignore

Thanks pleasure is all mine ... Well you see I'm very sympathetic towards humans actually I have always gone out of my way to help people in need yet I don't like humans .. it's kind of a paradox .. but it's not like I dislike everyone the ones I like are very few

Hmmm do they ?? I'm no young either turning 36 this November but I'm a guy and regardless of age men are generally perverts lol.. although I don't think I'm a lecchorous perv that drools over women but men are pervs I can understand that very well being a man myself , yet to me sexual harassment is worst crime someone can commit and it should be up there with all the most heinous crime especially rape I think a rappist should be hanged .. oops got into something really intense lol

Most welcome
Hey Severo,
It’s okay that you are selective with the people you are close too, but compassion is needed in general. Sometimes I believe we take each other for granted.
>Well I can’t speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself I’ve been reading smutty romance novels since my 20s. I’ve always felt like it was something that need to be hidden.From what I’ve come across is the normalization of it to be fair. oh are you looking forward to your birthday? Hmmm in my opinion I believe we’re all sexual creatures. The type of pleasure is just what people are open to receiving. I feel like the idea that men are pervs comes from women’s experiences of infidelity. From what I see both men and women lack respect for one another. Even more so when it comes to their relationships. Then you have those who are mentally ill and don’t know it. Lol it’s just a discussion those can be dark too and you’re entitled to your opinion. Rapist’s are either disturbed or they really do lack self respect and control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentOfLight View Post
How was your weekend Col?
~Luff~ is offline   Reply With Quote