The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Chatter Box (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   The Hangout House (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226)

Blitztech 03-29-2011 02:24 PM

RE: The Hangout House

If he doesn't come back, I will be making a 4hr roadtrip to go get him back.....And I am currently updating the DL links on the homepage right now, got my hands on a new beast of a system, and it runs great. I hope to get my links through the "B" alphabet linked up and ready to go.

And I will also post in the On-Going series the new Spring/Summer 2011 series I will be linking as well.

Whyt Lindow 03-29-2011 10:12 PM

Nice one OD, I'll be looking forward to the new links.

CrescentOfLight 04-10-2011 12:57 AM

It's almost mid time.

Blitztech 04-10-2011 01:58 AM

Ok........Seki....OMAE WA DOKO DESU KA!?!?!?!?

Also what is the point of Megaupload's "Import to account" function if it doesn't work......not unless I forgot to do it to some episodes of series......seriously.....Also I am updating my current links with new ones. I am also going to be adding the Blu-Rays of some series as well to the mix. Sorry that this new linking is taking so long. But in the end, it will be epic.

CrescentOfLight 04-13-2011 03:37 PM

So what has everyone been up to?

Blitztech 04-13-2011 09:09 PM

I have been working alot lately, especially since my side job seemed to start back up again too, it just sucks I haven't been able to get much rest, let alone have my own time to do stuff......Like post new downloads, or get my links up to date....

Sekirei_Lord 04-18-2011 02:11 AM

My deepest apologies for the disappearance everyone.
I have been utterly crammed with both school and work combined.
I'm just happy to see that the site is continuing to live on smoothly thanks to you all.

I've got a ton of updates planned for the future, so brace yourselves soon. =P

Blitztech 04-18-2011 05:00 AM

IT'S MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!!!!!! He be back Yo!!!!.......

Welcome back boss-man, and don't worry your life has been busy, just like the rest of us....I have been meaning to get the downloads up2date before you got back, but I just got a new apprenticeship with GM being a model maker/elevator repairman. Life has been busy the last month for me, but I got that after a few session stages with GM. Started with close to 500 people being in the program, and after 5 stages worked its way down to the 140 being hired for the 2 plants. I am surprised I got in......Thank you grandfather.

But yea, hopefully within the next couple days I should have something done with the downloads.....so be prepared!!!

CrescentOfLight 04-18-2011 05:27 AM

Welcome back Sekirei.

Sekirei_Lord 04-19-2011 06:47 AM

Thanks bro.
LOL. Tell me about it. I felt like a prisoner. XD