The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Chatter Box (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Discussion: "Whats going on with you?" (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1278)

Skadi 12-29-2013 06:59 PM

Forming a death metal band.
Just finished practicing the final touches of songwriting, for the band last week.
Now onto the poster for recruitment!

EvilServo 08-31-2023 08:10 AM

Past two months have been very difficult for me , there was a filler machine I was working on deadline was way over due and it was not working, thank God found and old friend who knew about this machine and bid me out of all the troubles, phew

Skadi 10-24-2023 08:19 AM

Not much. Doing my own gfx
and watching films by myself

at cinema!

~Luff~ 05-22-2024 04:18 AM

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted on a forum. Since I’ve last been on here I’ve sad goodbye to a few loved ones. Mostly been working and discovering new music. I hope life is treating y’all well.

CrescentOfLight 05-22-2024 06:30 AM

Yeah it seems a lot has happened with people over the course of years.

Lots of changes and being busy.

I hope the same for you too and everyone else. :heart:

EvilServo 05-24-2024 04:32 AM

Whatever is happening is a lot of mess and I dont like it lol

~Luff~ 05-24-2024 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilServo (Post 29763)
Whatever is happening is a lot of mess and I dont like it lol

Mmmn probably people get busy with their lives outside of here. Hi I?m Mickey btw I don?t believe we?ve chatted before today Servo, but I hope life is treating you well.

EvilServo 05-25-2024 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Luff~ (Post 29769)
Hi I?m Mickey btw I don?t believe we?ve chatted before today Servo, but I hope life is treating you well.

Hey Mickey , Nice to meet you and yes you are correct we have not had the opportunity but its a great pleasure to have this opportunity now. Well life is life so yea its kinda drag but that is how life is.

What about you? how are you doing?

CrescentOfLight 05-25-2024 02:17 PM

Wish I could give hearts to people irl lol.

~Luff~ 05-25-2024 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilServo (Post 29773)
Hey Mickey , Nice to meet you and yes you are correct we have not had the opportunity but its a great pleasure to have this opportunity now. Well life is life so yea its kinda drag but that is how life is.

What about you? how are you doing?

That?s kind of you to say. I?m sorry to hear that it?s mundane but I hope you have something exciting to look forward too.

I?m an elderly old lady who watches anime and reads manga. Currently reading a bunch of Korean webtoons in my spare time. I enjoy music especially music I haven?t heard.
I?m as well as I can be. I mean life can be pretty mundane at times but there?s still a lot to experience and explore. I?m looking forward to those moments.

How is your weekend going? Did you meet or see anything interesting?

@CresentOfLight you should carry sticker hearts and when you feel like someone needs some love you should give them a sticker. Just a thought, I would appreciate if someone did that for me.^^