Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 147
  1. Roselillya
    06-14-2012 08:53 PM
    Roselillya
    aww ;( thats too bad
  2. CrescentOfLight
    06-10-2012 03:51 AM
    CrescentOfLight
    I sent her a PM at the beginning of May on "this" site.

She never got back to me on it so I took the impression that she was ignoring me.

Thanks.

But I think this is something both me and her need to try resolving on our own.

I wouldn't want you to get stuck in between our issue and disputes.

Thanks though.

And I agree.

To me AniC is becoming different from what it was meant to be.

I really don't like the way things are being run there.....
  3. Roselillya
    06-09-2012 05:17 PM
    Roselillya
    When, and where did you PM her? She MIGHT not be ignoring you...

I understand you guys can be busy irl too... If you would like I can try to talk to her and see if i can get her to you, i could be a middle man if you will.

things are a little crazy at AniC, they will calm down sometime though
  4. CrescentOfLight
    06-09-2012 07:46 AM
    CrescentOfLight
    Well I did try to PM her here but she never responded back to me.

That's why I was ignoring her before.

I'm trying to get in touch with her through msn but she has never been on since she first added me.

I know she is busy irl just as I am busy irl too.

But sometimes it just feels like she's ignoring me.

Yeah you are right though.

Since I never posted at SSA I guess that makes sense.

I'm actually being a little more cautious at AniC now because of the recent events though.
  5. Roselillya
    06-08-2012 01:14 AM
    Roselillya
    Oh, Also you should try and give moderators and staff a little more credit, all they are trying to do is make things run smoothly, I mean they are paying real life money to run a website FOR PEOPLE with a topic we all like and enjoy... They are just trying to make sure everyone can have a good time, they are never (shouldn't be) out to get any members because of a person problem with them, how ever when they do message you, there are usually reasons behind it, and you should cooperate or be able to find a middle ground so things can run smoothly once more. Every website and admin have there own ideas of how things can should be run, that the great thing about the internet ^_^ just keep looking until you find a site that you can agree with. LOL 1000 character limit
  6. Roselillya
    06-07-2012 02:34 PM
    Roselillya
    ultimately your going to have to take action and find her online, either on skype or a forum, and have a nice long private conversation with her. Tell her your sorry that you may have acted out of line and ask for forgiveness. Although you may not have meant anything from just playing around, people can still take offence, or see things in other ways than your own, and you have to take that into consideration here. Also, she may not even know how you act, since she never saw you post, so she should could have seen what you were doing as spam, or rude.

Well that's what I would do ^_^
  7. CrescentOfLight
    06-07-2012 08:06 AM
    CrescentOfLight
    That's the exact same way Seki is.

He is the neutral type also.

He isn't the type to want to side with "just one" side.

He's a very fair person.

Oh.

Me and Shadow only had friendly chit chatting at Slip-Stream Anime.

I never posted at that site and did nothing more than lurk.

I guess I didn't expect here to take my fooling around seriously.

I have always been this way ever since all my years at MF.

So I don't understand why she overreacted from that one time I was joking around.

I still want to fix our friendship.

But I'm lost on where to start.
  8. Roselillya
    06-05-2012 11:47 PM
    Roselillya
    That's good. I try to stay as neutral as possible in situations though I tend to lean on the members side a little too much I feel. What was your relationship with Shadow before hand, and now whats your relationship with her? What do you feel changed/ happened in that time-span? did you change or did she change? or both and you were just no longer compatible with one another?
  9. CrescentOfLight
    06-05-2012 06:01 AM
    CrescentOfLight
    Yeah.

I understand what you mean.

I was actually a bit frustrated over a couple of things.

I was only rude to him because he was trying to play me for the stupid one.

And I didn't like that at all.

But oh yeah.

I remember you being a mod at G2.

I didn't have any problems with you because you seemed like a nice person and didn't seem like the type to abuse power.

Just like how I respect Emmie and Sanae.

It all varies based on how I'm treated I guess.

That's actually the reason I was a bit surprised with Shadow.

She and I have known one another since SSA and never had any issues.

But ever since "that" happened at AniC I just felt a bit too threatened to be around her anymore.
  10. Roselillya
    06-04-2012 02:26 PM
    Roselillya
    On ani you may have been "following" the rules, but you were doing things that were disrespectful and would disregard people when they would try to help you. (I would be pretty pissed if someone used my name o.o)

You were a little rude to koto, and didn't always listen to what people had to say.

and to your last statement, that is a very subjective opinion some may think you go over board while others don't ^^

A lot of times you would never explain yourself fully either.

I'm not trying to say with you or they did was right OR wrong, just trying to play devils advocate a little ^_^

Would it be ok if I ask why you have a problem with people in Power (mods?) If that's ok with you anyways ^_^ I mean I was a mod on G2, and on AniChanted (some other non related forums as well) And you don't seem to have that big of a problem with me... if you do tell me D: